Wednesday, March 30, 2016

EXTRA CREDIT 3/30

Here is your chance to earn some extra credit for the FOURTH NINE WEEKS while you're on Spring Break!  Each school day during this week, a journal prompt will pop up on the blog.  If you respond to the prompt with at least FOUR sentences, you will earn TWO extra credit points.  That means you can earn 10 extra credit points over this week!

Today's question:  What was the last movie you saw?  How did you feel about it and why?

You have two options for how you can submit your answers.  
1.  You can simply add a comment to the post that you want to respond to, but remember that those comments will be public, so don't put down anything that you would feel uncomfortable with other people reading!  
2.  The other option is to write each answer down on a sheet of paper and hand them in to me when we get back to school.  
In either case, all responses are due on MONDAY, April 4th, by the end of your block.

Let me know if you have any questions!  Have a fantastic, safe, and happy break!

HAVE FUN!

9 comments:

  1. The last movie I saw was Goosebumps. I loved this movie! It was full of action and comedy, and had a great family feeling. I liked how Jack Black played R.L Stine, he just brings a great personality!

    Grace Saunders Block 1/2

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last movie I watched was The Hunger Games: Mocking Jay,Part 2. I hated the ending but the rest was full of action and suspense. I also hated the part (Spoiler alert) when almost everyone died. My favorite character Prim dies and everyone hates Snowball and his daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't think of a theme for my book Princess Ben. I've looked at examples online but that hasn't helped me come up with one. I know theme is the life lesson in the book. Can you help me? Maddie 3/4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's an idea that you can take from Princess Ben and apply to other books? Something along the lines of, "Always trust your instincts," or "Don't be too quick to judge people," or "You can find allies in the most unlikely places." Does that help?

      Delete
    2. I don't know if these are too close to yours or if they are not themes at all but I thought of 2.

      1) Sometimes enemies aren't as bad as you think
      2)Don't judge someone before you get to know them
      Are either of these good? Maddie 3/4

      Delete
    3. They're both fantastic! Good job!

      Delete
  4. The last movie I saw was The Parent Trap. I really liked this movie because it was funny and it had a happy ending. One of my favorite parts was when Annie and Hallie played pranks on each other at camp. The ending was wonderful when Annie and Hallie's parents get married again. The Parent Trap is one of my favorite movies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daddy Home
    It is a very funny and hilarious movie. It was about a dad and a step dad fighting over who was better. They would try to one up each by build things and taking the kid to basketball games.
    My Favroite part of the movie was when they went to a basketball game and the step dad try to make a half court shot. My Favroite character was the step dad played by Will Farrell.
    Aiden Brinkley 3/4

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last movie I saw was 10 Cloverfield Lane. It was actually surprisingly good(until the end). To be honest I really wasn't expecting to like it because except for the Batman vs. Superman movie (witch I saw and was awesome) there wasn't any other movies out I wanted to see but Victoria insisted on seeing a movie so we ended up seeing that one. It was a really good movie (until the end) but it was a steady PG-13 movie that does get a little gruesome. But saying I had low expectations this movie it was pretty satisfying.

    ReplyDelete