Monday, March 14, 2016

Extra Credit Opportunity!

And here you have ANOTHER extra credit opportunity!  For up to 15 extra credit points, write a review of the Lit Circle book that you read for Round 2.  Your review can take whatever format you like:  written, a video review, a script, a poster, etc.  The number of extra credit points that you earn will be determined by the quality of your review.  Remember: this is a review.  That means you can state your opinion on whether you enjoyed the book or not.  That being said, don't be jerky about it.

In order to receive ANY extra credit, your review must be turned in by MONDAY, March 21st.  If your review is just that fantastic, I'll show it to the next class when they do that Lit Circle.

HAVE FUN!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sick. I won't be at school tomorrow. I will get all of the notes off of blackboard. Maddie 3/4 block

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm sorry! I hope you feel better! Let me know if you have any questions!

      Delete